Wednesday, August 8, 2012

           Who knew that going away for only a few days could bring so much drama. I am glad that Mr. Darcy is very active in Elizabeth's life, I just wish that they had more alone time, so that he may again propose to her. Lizzy was right when she told her father that she was afraid of Lydia leaving town. I love the way that Jane Austen all of a sudden brings excitement to the book. If I weren't so busy the book would have been done because it is getting hard to put down. Lydia and Wickham run off to Scotland and are found. They get  married which is a result of Darcy's generosity, and then Jane and Bingley are engaged. Finally Elizabeth and Darcy are engaged. I am so happy that everything turned out good for Jane and Elizabeth. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment